Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to The Complex II. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE SIGNING UP, tweet us @TheComplexII, use a different email address (and we'll change it afterwards) or contact a member that you may already know through another source.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Royal Wedding
Topic Started: Nov 27 2017, 12:24 PM (478 Views)
Lee Vilenski
Member Avatar
No Homo
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BBC

Prince Harry is to marry his American actress girlfriend Meghan Markle.

Fifth in line to the throne, he will marry Ms Markle next spring and they plan to live at Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace in London.

The couple, who have been dating since the summer of 2016, secretly got engaged earlier this month.

In a statement, Prince Charles said he was "delighted to announce" his son's news and that Harry had received the blessing of Ms Markle's parents.

Only the Queen and "other close members of his family" initially knew of the engagement, which took place in London.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42137179

So, another UK holiday sometime in 2019 probably. I'm up for that. Reading a little further in the article it says -

Quote:

The instant Prince Harry and Ms Markle are pronounced "man and wife" she will automatically become Her Royal Highness, Princess Henry of Wales.

Why does she become Princess Henry? I understand why she wouldn't become Princess Meghan; but why Henry; when Harry (Real name Henry) doesn't go by that name?
FMM18 Career! - Poole Town FC!

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TC Admin
Member Avatar
Admin
Downing Street has said there won't be a bank holiday!
Posted Image
Credit to Bandit!
@TheComplexII

Lee Vilenski
Member Avatar
No Homo
But there is only 7 bank holiday days next year anyway; (Because there were 9 this year.) Next year will suck.

Posted Image

TC Admin
Member Avatar
Admin
Lee Vilenski
Nov 28 2017, 12:08 PM
Next year will suck.
We have a Winter Olympics, Commonwealth Games AND a FIFA World Cup to keep us going though! :eek:
Posted Image
Credit to Bandit!
@TheComplexII

Lee Vilenski
Member Avatar
No Homo
Yeah, we do. Wish I had the money to enjoy all of these things; life would be swell. If anyone needs me, I'll be sat watching the speed skating.

Posted Image

TC Admin
Member Avatar
Admin
You don't need money to watch those events! :eek:
Posted Image
Credit to Bandit!
@TheComplexII

John
Member Avatar
Sportsman of the Century
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Meghan Markle was living the luxurious life in Toronto.

That is: she rented a detached house.

Toronto real estate is so, so pricey.
Posted Image

TC Admin
Member Avatar
Admin
:lol: I heard Vancouver is the most expensive place in Canada for housing - was that right?
Posted Image
Credit to Bandit!
@TheComplexII

« Previous Topic · World News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Jenny of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.