Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to The Complex II. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE SIGNING UP, tweet us @TheComplexII, use a different email address (and we'll change it afterwards) or contact a member that you may already know through another source.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Theresa May withdraws fox hunting vote
Topic Started: Jan 7 2018, 10:40 PM (333 Views)
TC Admin
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It was a Conservative Party manifesto pledge that they'd hold a free vote in parliament regarding the repeal of the Hunting Act. She has however announced that in this parliament she won't be holding the vote. Good :clap:
Posted Image
Credit to Bandit!
@TheComplexII
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TGLucario475
Member Avatar
Top Poster of 2018
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lets hope that Fox Hunting stays banned!
9x winner; Most Random Member of the year: '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17
5x winner; Most Childish member of the year: '08, '09, '13, '14, '17
3x winner; Stupidest member of the year: '08, '09, '12
3x winner; Gayest member of the year: '09, '13, '15
3x winner; Worst Speller of the year: '08, '09, '17
2x winner; Most Off-Topic member of the year: '13, '15
2x winner; Spammer of the year: '08, '09
1x winner; Funniest member of the year: '14
1x winner; Post of the Year: '15
1x winner; Member of the Year: '17
1x winner; Quote of the Year: '12
1x winner; Tweet of the Year: '13
1x winner; Thread of the Year: '15
Spammer of the Decade

Ivar
Member Avatar
Slipery when wet!
Good work, Theresa, you're now a half percent less of a cunt than before. Bringing the total down to 99.5.
Nils Arne Eggen

- My grammar is bad, but my meaning is good.

Posted Image

Lee Vilenski
Member Avatar
No Homo
I'd make the point that whilst this is a great thing (I've been around fox hunting in the past, and it's barbaric), it's hardly number one priority to sort out.

NHS and Brexit should have taken priority over talking about killing an animal...
FMM18 Career! - Poole Town FC!

Posted Image

Ivar
Member Avatar
Slipery when wet!
If I say "I'm gonna shoot you in the face" for a few months, you shouldn't call it "great" if I go "you know what, I'm not going to anyway".

This is just a super easy trick to somehow win public opinion on an issue they have created themselves - which is also the case for the NHS of course, which they want to fully privatize and create into a competative marked to earn money instead of being health care.
Nils Arne Eggen

- My grammar is bad, but my meaning is good.

Posted Image

TGLucario475
Member Avatar
Top Poster of 2018
Lee Vilenski
Jan 10 2018, 09:06 AM
I'd make the point that whilst this is a great thing (I've been around fox hunting in the past, and it's barbaric), it's hardly number one priority to sort out.

NHS and Brexit should have taken priority over talking about killing an animal...
It's obviously a diversionary tactic, to make the British public focus on something that isn't important while her cabinet find ways to destroy the country even more.

I'm surprised that the Queen hasn't gotten involved yet
9x winner; Most Random Member of the year: '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17
Spammer of the Decade

Lee Vilenski
Member Avatar
No Homo
TGLucario475
Jan 10 2018, 12:29 PM
Lee Vilenski

It's obviously a diversionary tactic, to make the British public focus on something that isn't important while her cabinet find ways to destroy the country even more.

Historically, they don't show political bias. That would be an easy way of splitting the public.

I'd also make the point that those foxes being hunted don't suddenly get to live because of the ban... They just can't chase them across hundreds of fields. They'll still get murdered.
FMM18 Career! - Poole Town FC!

Posted Image

TGLucario475
Member Avatar
Top Poster of 2018
Lee Vilenski
Jan 11 2018, 09:08 AM
TGLucario475
Jan 10 2018, 12:29 PM
Lee Vilenski

Historically, they don't show political bias. That would be an easy way of splitting the public.

I'd also make the point that those foxes being hunted don't suddenly get to live because of the ban... They just can't chase them across hundreds of fields. They'll still get murdered.
It's still seen as barbaric, having a "sport" where you're causing unneeded suffering to an animal just for ones own pleasure. Just leave them be, only murder them if they're causing death on your property and there's no other solution.
Spammer of the Decade

« Previous Topic · World News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Jenny of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.